Friday, February 21, 2014

Website of the Week

Hello all!

 This week I have been thinking hard about my health and what I need to improve due to several weeks of unhealthy eating and finally reaching my breaking point (eating 10 dove chocolates on Valentines Day), I NEED to get on track! I just realized that this Saturday I am scheduled to do a 15k and I haven't done any exercise in weeks... the holiday season has just driven me crazy. Last year in about September or October I went Gluten-free for about a month and since I've ended that I've been making horrible eating choices. I think that because I was so used to restricting what I was eating, after I let myself loose I was just so overwhelmed and thinking about gluten and sweets all the time. I feel obligated to take control of my body and eat healthy and exercise often. I have realized that eating healthier and being more active makes me way more happier than sitting on the couch on my laptop for hours eating chocolate and popcorn. Sure, who doesn't love chocolate or popcorn or having some downtime? But personally, when that becomes your life, I feel that it is highly pathetic. Something about throwing together a delicious fruit bowl and heading over to the Y to do yoga makes me very happy and passionate. That's why this weeks Website of the Week is SELF. If you don't already know, SELF is a great fitness/health/lifestyle magazine, and they're website is just as great. It is super important to work on your self and that is exactly what SELF can help you do. I go on SELF for workout inspiration or healthy recipes or just about anything dealing with myself. Go check it out if you haven't already, and take a look at this AMAZING salmon recipe (pictured below)!


Xoxo, Bianca

Leave me a comment telling me some of YOUR fave websites!

No comments:

Post a Comment