Saturday, February 15, 2014

Website of the Week

Hi loves!

 I'm so awfully sorry for posting this weeks Website of the Week late! This week has been crazy hectic; finishing up my geometry semester 1 online course and juggling school work, plus valentines day!! I am just so grateful that the weekend is here, and it's a long one too! So, as much as I would love to ramble on about my week, this isn't "Bianca talks", and I'm sure you'd love to know what this weeks website is. Get ready...get set! This weeks Website of the Week is........ Her Campus ♥! I've known about this website for a while and recently just started visiting it again, I'm not sure why I ever stopped! I know this is a college website, but the advice and stories they share are great even if you're not in college. I spent 2 1/2 hours reading all of the latest articles in each section of the website and I don't even regret it, so I'm sure you'll love it too. 

PHOTO COURTESY OF HER CAMPUS


Xoxo, Bianca

Leave me a comment telling me some of YOUR fave websites!

No comments:

Post a Comment