Wednesday, July 16, 2014

July Wishlist

Hi loves ♥

This month, I've been doing a lot of thinking and getting my creative juices flowing, as you can see by the increase in posts & quality lately. On this past Sunday, I was experiencing some major writers block but then an idea popped into my head and then another and another... needless to say, that frustrating couple of hours turned into some great blog ideas. So here I am, writing my July Wishlist, one of the ideas that came flying in, and I hope to continue with more monthly wishlists. Let me know in the comments if you have any post ideas!
  1. Good Morning Gorgeous Pillow- I've been wanting to redecorate my room for months now and I think this pillow would add the perfect touch. It also has a great message that would surely keep me smiling.
  2. Moorea Seal Jewelry- The Moorea Seal Pinterest account has received lots of love from me over that past few years. I am completely in love with their jewelry and 7% of all proceeds go to 5 non-profit causes!
  3. Retro Sunnies- I've been obsessing over these vintage style sunglasses for quite some time now, there's just something that makes me want to channel my inner Audrey Hepburn.
  4. Pumps- Who doesn't love a classic pump? They're super chic and go with everything.
  5. Comfy Socks- My socks always tend to disappear after washing them so I am mostly left with socks that have no matches which is why I have been seriously craving some new cute socks. 
  6. Tory Burch Robinson Mini Dome Satchel- Can we just take a moment to admire this bag? Seriously, I need everything ever made by Tory Burch. 


What's on your wishlist? Let me know in the comments!

Xoxo, Bianca

Follow Me On:
Twitter ♥
Instagram ♥
Tumblr ♥
Pinterest ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment