Thursday, July 3, 2014

Fourth of July Style



Fourth of July Style





For today's post, I decided to put together a couple Fourth of July looks and add some accessory inspiration just in time for America's big day. I don't know about you, but I like to keep my look simple for the 4th. Every year, my family goes down to our local waterfront park to watch the large display of fireworks and celebrate independence. With that in mind, a pair of cropped jeans with a simple tee and some gladiator sandals are a perfect look for July 4th (and a practical one, too), I would complete the look with a cute patriotic accessory right on-point for this special day. Another alternative is a casual patriotic tank paired with some light wash denim cut-offs and a cute pair of white sneakers. However you style your Independence Day look, make sure to have a great one! 

How do you celebrate the 4th, look and all? Comment below!

Xoxo, Bianca


Follow Me On:
Twitter ♥
Instagram ♥
Tumblr ♥
Pinterest ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment