Thursday, July 10, 2014

My Face Routine

Hi loves ♥

I always get so many compliments from people saying that I have perfect skin, which I, in fact, do not. Although that is not to say that my skin isn't very clear, as I rarely break out in pimples or black heads. I have to say that I am very blessed with the genes that keep my face fresh, but even though my skin tends to be clear, I like to keep up with a face routine because that cheat meal at Steak 'n Shake might cause me to wake up with an unwanted surprise (a breakout!). So without further ado, I present to you, My Face Routine.



This works wonders when trying to take off your eye makeup. Use with a cotton ball!

2. Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser- $7

This face cleanser is perfect for everyone, even if you have sensitive skin! I usually use this after taking off my eye makeup.


I use this 2-3 times a week after I have finished washing my face. I love how you can feel the cooling sensation!


This product is definitely one of my must-haves. I like to follow with this after I have completely cleansed my face at night. I also use it in the morning before applying makeup. 


I am so in love with this product & how easy it is to use! I apply it 1-2 times every 2 weeks after I have thoroughly cleansed my face. The best thing about this product is that you leave it on overnight and wash it off in the morning.


What products do you use in your Face Routine? Comment below!
Xoxo, Bianca


Follow Me On:
Twitter ♥
Instagram ♥
Tumblr ♥
Pinterest ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment