Friday, March 14, 2014

Website of The Week

Hey! 

 It's Friday and that means.... it's the time for a brand new Website of The Week! Before we get into it, I just have a few updates for you all. The first thing that I would like to say is, this will be the last post in the Website of The Week series. ): I know that is sad! However, don't fret, there will be new weekly posts that will take place of Website of The Week. If you have any ideas, please let me know! I'm always searching for post inspiration and I would love to do posts requested by you all. So now that we have the updates over with, this weeks Website of The Week is IFB. IFB is a website where all of you fellow bloggers can learn what's new in the blogging community. I love IFB because whenever I am looking for blog inspiration, they fulfill my needs! IFB is a community of bloggers, with posts written by, you guessed, Bloggers! If you're a blogger, or you're just interested in what IFB has to offer, then go check it out. 

IFB

Xoxo, Bianca

Leave me a comment telling me some of YOUR fave websites!

No comments:

Post a Comment