Friday, March 7, 2014

Website of The Week

Hello 

 It is time for another Website of the Week, and this week's choice is.... Polyvore! I have been on Polyvore for just about 2 years and I think that it is super useful. I personally love looking at and creating inspiration boards which is basically what Polyvore is for. If you're ever wondering what is currently trending or if you simply need some outfit inspiration, then Polyvore is a great website to visit. I continue to use Polyvore for clothing inspiration however, I also create my own sets. My Polyvore account is here, but please don't judge me! Some of the sets on my account were created years ago so they may be very sloppy...I should probably delete them! Well, on a side note- I also have some great sets that I made last year. So head over to Polyvore if you haven't already, and if you make an account, be sure to follow the best (me)! I have included one of my sets below.


Trending for Spring


Xoxo, Bianca

Leave me a comment telling me some of YOUR fave websites!

No comments:

Post a Comment