Saturday, April 13, 2013

Cute Headbands!

 I've never really been the type of girl that owns a bunch of head bands but once I heard about these I was all over them. My long time friend, Brady, let me in on these new hair accessories, Infinity Bands, about a year ago; but I really wasn't into hair then. This cool idea actually was invented by her little sister, Brylee. I just recently saw a post on Instagram and remembered about these cool accessories. So what makes these Infinity Bands so special? Well they are interchangeable! You will never wear the same headband again-well, I mean, you could since they're so darling. All the different swatches and embellishments that you can purchase makes it so easy to have just one headband. Headbands can take up a lot of room, having an interchangeable one will save some serious space. Plus, flower hair accessories are totally in for Spring; go ahead and splurge!

 Links:
  Visit Ambrosia Designs (Infinity Bands Website)
  About Infinity Bands
  Shop Infinity Bands



If you like this blog be sure to follow it on Google Friend Connect (On the sidebar just under the widgets)!

Xoxo, Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment