Monday, April 29, 2013

Top 5 Blogs

Hi guys!

I usually write about trends, beauty and fashion but this time I wanted to try something different. Many of the blogs I look at are actually inspirations for my posts and they usually have a certain vibe that I can connect to. I wanted to share with you all the top five bloggers on my reading list. So have at it!

1. Oops I made it Again
 Eline really does a great job with her blog and keeping her readers. The thing I like most about her blog is the posts about her creations. I think it's really cool when people share their creations because some of the things they make have never been seen before. She is very good at what she does and you should check her blog out!
2. The Quarter-life Tales of Annie Bean
 I really admire this blog. It is so chic; after reading her blog you want to hop in your car and go shop. My favorite posts on her blog are the collages. I think it's really cool when you get to see some examples of the seasons trends, it really gives you inspiration. Take a look at her blog!
3. FashionEdible
 To me personally, I think it's awesome when a blogger incorporates 2 or 3 or more topics to write about. It's really fun going to a blog not knowing what to expect; a trend alert, a new delicious recipe, a new band, etc. FashionEdible is a great blog filled with stylish fashion posts as well as yummy recipes; it's a win-win situation! Visit her blog!
4. FASHION and FILLES
 Many readers of the blogger world are teenagers, and although it's not a bad thing to be an older blogger, it's kind of a better thing to be a teenage blogger. I feel that readers can connect better with the younger bloggers because they are all peers. Sophie, the genius behind FASHION and FILLES, happens to be a teenager, at 16. She has a very original blog and she also has a YouTube channel! Her look-books are great and a must see; I urge you to explore!
5. Salty and Sweet
 The situation for FASHION and FILLES blogger, Sophie, is actually the same for Alexis, the mastermind behind Salty and Sweet. Alexis is a teenage blogger that loves to write, so don't be surprised to see a few random creative writing posts. My favorite posts from Salty and Sweet are the "Weekly Wishlist" posts. Alexis has actually just started the series this week and I hope she continues on with it. It's really interesting seeing items that others are interested in. Oh, and, Alexis happens to be my sister, just putting that out there; so be adventurous!

              If you liked this post be sure to follow me on GFC (on the sidebar).
Xoxo, Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment