Monday, February 4, 2013

Photo-Shoot Collab.



                                                 








A couple weekends ago, my sister, Alexis, and I did a photo-shoot collaboration. We thought since we both are fashion bloggers it would be cool to share our story.
Yes we are sisters, but our style is sooooo different!!
I like more vintage, clean and cute, while Alexis likes a more preppy attire.
Alexis and I are from the sunny and warm Florida and we don't get super cold weather as you know! But we consider the 50's cold, brr! Two Saturdays ago we went to a flea market to look around and then we headed to the park to take some pictures. It was probably in the 60's, so it was fairly cool. In this picture I wore a Forever21 fuchsia pink sweater, American Eagle gray cami, Hollister jeans and black leather boots. 
Alexis wore a greenish top from Canvas by LandsEnd, Hollister jeans and brown leather riding boots.
Since winter can be a dull season, I wanted to give my look a spruce of color!
You can find Alexis at Salty and Sweet
Share, comment, like!
Xoxo, Bianca

   




No comments:

Post a Comment